EsquireConnect displays all of your settings, regardless of how you scheduled: On-line, phone, email or fax.
You can reschedule, postpone, cancel, and confirm in EsquireConnect, regardless of how you scheduled.
The calendar includes:
- Drop-down filters to show proceedings for attorney, case, client and status
- An Export button to enable you to export the results of your filter to Excel or Adobe Acrobat PDF.
Mouse-over the entry to view details
What can I do with the Calendar?
Mouse over a name on the calendar to view a summary of the event. Then left-click on the name on the calendar to open the pop-up summary to do the following:
- View a summary of a proceeding
- Modify (reschedule)
- Cancel (and Undo Cancel)
- Postpone (and Undo Postpone) and
- Confirm (one business day prior to the proceeding date)
- Copy a proceeding request to create another one
- Open the request to view all of the details and the Audit Trail
- Find directions to the proceeding
- Save to work calendar (e.g., Outlook, Gmail)
- Filter what appears on the calendar by date, attorney, case, client, scheduler and job status
- Click on an icon to view the proceedings for the day
- Click on an icon on a particular to begin scheduling with that date as the proceeding date
- Export the current view of the calendar to Excel or Adobe Acrobat PDF